About This Piece
- Driftwood found on the Oregon Coast by me
- Wood: 2″ widest point | ~6″ tall | ~1.25″ thick
- Hand-cut copper heart with white and red swirl design in the enamel
- Heart is enameled on one side (no enamel on side facing wood)
- Brass nails used to secure heart to wood
- Brass wire hanger (extends 2.5″ beyond wood)
Please note: this heart is securely fastened to the wood by the brass nails (no glue). The driftwood and the heart are not perfectly flat, so there are some gentle curves to the piece.